The Most Romantic of Cottages in St Ives
This charming Bijou Studio Annexe is up there with one of our most romantic cottages in St Ives. With Stunning Sea & Harbour Views, Little Lobster is a beach-lover’s and walker’s paradise. Walk around the cobble streets and you’ll be spoilt for choice with pubs shops, and intimate restaurants. Located in the heart of one of Cornwall’s most desirable coastal hideaways, Little Lobster is up there with the best. Beautifully located along The Warren – One of St Ives historic & famous cobbled streets, and just a few minutes stroll from the harbour & beaches. Little Lobster features an open plan studio layout with a bedroom directly overlooking St Ives beach and harbour. It features a dining area for 2 people, along with a kitchenette & bathroom with a walk in shower.
Why we love Cornish Stays’ Cottages in St Ives
Stay in one of our most cherished holiday cottages in St Ives and you’ll be spoilt for choice with days out. St Ives is a picturesque, historic seaside town in Cornwall, known for its surf beaches, like Porthmeor. It’s wonderful restaurants are brimming with fresh local produce, and its art scene is some of the best countywide. The Tate St Ives gallery has rotating modern art exhibitions, focusing on British artists. Nearby, the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden, in the modernist artist’s former studio, displays her bronzes and other works. Walk through the bustling streets and you’ll find quirky restaurants oozing with talent, all worthy of a seat. St Ives has so much to offer through from morning till night, and Little Lobster gives you the perfect base. Explore all you can from this romantic St Ives bolthole and spoil yourself with fun, food and adventure.
10 things to do whilst staying in one of the most romantic cottages in St Ives (in no particular order)
- Laze a way a day on one of the four award winning beaches in short walking distance
- Do the culture thing – Visit the Tate gallery, Barbara Hepworth Museum and Leach pottery
- Visit seal island by boat
- Explore the maze of tiny cobbled streets and alleyways of Downalong
- Visit the St Ives September festival
- Book surf lessons at Porthmeor Beach
- Eat your way around St Ives – from fish and chips to fine dining
- Check out the myriad of art galleries, studios and workshops
- Walk the South West coast path from St Ives to Zennor for a three-hour hike along the cliffs
- Sit and watch the sunset from a bar on the harbour front and take a stroll back through the cobbled streets of St Ives
Book with Confidence
At the heart of our business, our core values drive our decision making with a focus on integrity, loyalty and excellence and we are committed to protecting our guests, and our owners.
Whilst we recommend having adequate holiday insurance in place, to provide you with that extra peace-of-mind when booking your holiday, we assure you that you can book with confidence.
Should you need to cancel or your holiday be affected by events such as COVID-19, our fair cancellation and refund policy is in place.
We hope that our flexibility and assurance outlined below gives you the confidence to start counting down the days to your luxury Cornish stay with us.