Fisherman’s Cottage Nestled in the Heart of The WarrenSet in the heart of St Ives’s character and heritage, Coral Cottage has been thoughtfully created for the perfect holiday, whether you’re a couple or small family. Step out from your holiday door to the bustle of harbour life and The Warren, take in the breathtaking beach scenes of the beach, and browse the curio shops and galleries. This split level cottage oozes cosy calm, and offers 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, a bijoux kitchen and dining space / living area, and two separate outside areas, one with a magnificent view of the harbour and sea. Arrive into the hub of the cottage, the open plan lounge and dining area. This spacious layout is perfect for holiday life as the family gather over fine food and fun conversation about what the week has instore. The kitchen is small, but packed with everything you could need to create an idyllic Cornish inspired menu. Climb the stairs to the 2 bedrooms; The Master dressed to impress in soft pinks and white hues. This light and sunny room invites lazy lie ins and restful nights. The smaller second bedroom has a bunk bed and storage area for essentials, perfect for 2 children. The family bathroom is on on split floor and hosts a bath, over head shower, toilet and basin.
10 things to to in St Ives (in no particular order)
- Laze a way a day on one of the four award winning beaches in short walking distance
- Do the culture thing – Visit the Tate gallery, Barbara Hepworth Museum and Leach pottery
- Visit seal island by boat
- Explore the maze of tiny cobbled streets and alleyways of Downalong
- Visit the St Ives September festival
- Book surf lessons at Porthgwidden Beach
- Eat your way around St Ives – from fish and chips to fine dining
- Check out the myriad of art galleries, studios and workshops
- Walk the South West coast path to Zennor for a three-hour hike along the cliffs
- Sit and watch the sunset from a bar in the harbour
Book with Confidence
At the heart of our business, our core values drive our decision making with a focus on integrity, loyalty and excellence and we are committed to protecting our guests, and our owners.
Whilst we recommend having adequate holiday insurance in place, to provide you with that extra peace-of-mind when booking your holiday, we assure you that you can book with confidence.
Should you need to cancel or your holiday be affected by events such as COVID-19, our fair cancellation and refund policy is in place.
We hope that our flexibility and assurance outlined below gives you the confidence to start counting down the days to your luxury Cornish stay with us.