Fisherman’s Cottage Nestled in the Heart of The Warren
Built in 1811, this original little fisherman’s cottage is nestled in the heart of The Warren – one of the oldest and most picturesque streets in St Ives – linking Porthminster Beach and St Ives Harbour.
This quaint cottage has an abundance of character features; exposed Cornish granite, beams and wooden floorboards.
The rear courtyard, very rare to St Ives, has a beautiful circular modern white seating area which is South facing, perfect for catching the last of the day’s sun.
Coral Cottage has easy access to all the surrounding beaches, to local amenities including shops, ice-cream parlours, restaurants and cafes
St Ives has train links to London Paddington, and easy road access onto the A30.
10 things to to in St Ives (in no particular order)
- Laze a way a day on one of the four award winning beaches in short walking distance
- Do the culture thing – Visit the Tate gallery, Barbara Hepworth Museum and Leach pottery
- Visit seal island by boat
- Explore the maze of tiny cobbled streets and alleyways of Downalong
- Visit the St Ives September festival
- Book surf lessons at Porthgwidden Beach
- Eat your way around St Ives – from fish and chips to fine dining
- Check out the myriad of art galleries, studios and workshops
- Walk the South West coast path to Zennor for a three-hour hike along the cliffs
- Sit and watch the sunset from a bar in the harbour
Book with Confidence
At the heart of our business, our core values drive our decision making with a focus on integrity, loyalty and excellence and we are committed to protecting our guests, and our owners.
Whilst we recommend having adequate holiday insurance in place, to provide you with that extra peace-of-mind when booking your holiday, we assure you that you can book with confidence.
Should you need to cancel or your holiday be affected by events such as COVID-19, our fair cancellation and refund policy is in place.
We hope that our flexibility and assurance outlined below gives you the confidence to start counting down the days to your luxury Cornish stay with us.